Effective Date: January 12, 2024
Last Updated: January 12, 2024
Information We Collect:
We may collect the following information about you:
- Automatically Collected Information: As you navigate our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your use of the Site. This information may include:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your internet protocol (IP) address
- The date and time you visit the Site
- The pages you visit on the Site
- The links you click on
- Information about the files you download
- The referrer website (if any) from which you came to the Site
- Analytics Information: We use Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, GoDaddy, and Statcounter Analytics to collect information about your use of the Site. These services may collect information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit. This information is used to help us understand how our Site is being used and to improve the user experience. You can learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7318509?hl=en, Microsoft Clarity’s privacy practices here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/setup-and-installation/privacy-disclosure, GoDaddy’s privacy practices here: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/privacy, and Statcounter Analytics’ privacy practices here: https://statcounter.com/support/faq/316-what-to-include-in-your-privacy-policy/.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To operate and maintain the Site
- To improve the user experience
- To analyze how the Site is being used
- To personalize your experience on the Site
- To send you emails about our Site and services
- To comply with legal requirements
Sharing Your Information:
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, GoDaddy, and Statcounter Analytics, as described above
- Our service providers, who help us operate and maintain the Site
- Law enforcement officials or other government officials, as required by law
You can control how we use your information in the following ways:
- You can opt out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can opt out of Microsoft Clarity by using the Microsoft Clarity opt-out tool: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/faq.
- You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
We take reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
If you are visiting our Site from outside of the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. The laws and regulations of the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as the laws of your home country.
For more information about your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Federal Trade Commission: https://www.ftc.gov/.